Good news: It's not dislocated!

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Bad news: It's actually broken.

I broke my freaking rib(s).

Now, I'd like to say that this happened doing something amazing; jumping from a flaming vehicle while saving an nest of endangered eagles, fending off ninjas attempting to assassinate the Dalai Llama, or even just attempting an epic jump on my bike.

Nope. No where near as cool as that. I broke my rib from coughing too hard.

Bronchitis is a bitch.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Bad news: It's actually broken.

I broke my freaking rib(s).

Now, I'd like to say that this happened doing something amazing; jumping from a flaming vehicle while saving an nest of endangered eagles, fending off ninjas attempting to assassinate the Dalai Llama, or even just attempting an epic jump on my bike.

Nope. No where near as cool as that. I broke my rib from coughing too hard.

Bronchitis is a bitch.
OUCH hopefully if they have to be removed they were the bottom ones so you can be more flexible cough cough.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
It's been 23 years since I broke a bone, but I got hit by a car, that time, so...
... ouch.... but you were lucky, it could have been a lot worse.
Last time I broke something, was while putting air in a lock rim tire. Like an idiot, I was leaning over the tire, but that probably saved my arm from amputation. The blast thru me 31 feet, end over end and I landed on my back between the rails of a train track. 3 ribs broken. I didn't feel a thing for a few days

Forgot your password?