Got a Reclaimer!

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
Apparently, there was a sale for them with LTI in Feb, I was out of the country. Just wanna say, Alexis is pretty baller, she hooked me up with a one-time code to buy one.

Current status; Reclaimer LTI, Redeemer LTI, Carrack LTI! Salvage, Exploration, and shooting stuff.

I've been out of the game for a while...any timeline on Reclaimer or Carrack in Hangar?

Reactions: Spicy Spleen

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Huh. Cheers on your giant space dump truck with Real Grabbing Claw Action™!

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
Wait, what? All I have to do to get LTI is contact support?
Well, I was on a Military deployment at the time. I'm a Marine stationed in Okinawa, unfortunately I drew short straw and had to go on a short trip in the Pacific, which ended up landing me right during the time of the sale >.<

Did they not all have LTI in the Feb sale?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Daaaang, nice of them to offer you that. Glad you made it back safe. too.

Statix

Commander
Dec 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Statix
I've been out of the game for a while...any timeline on Reclaimer or Carrack in Hangar?
Not likely this year unfortunately. Grats on the Reclaimer though, maybe we can double team some smouldering 890 hulls.

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
Well, I was on a Military deployment at the time. I'm a Marine stationed in Okinawa, unfortunately I drew short straw and had to go on a short trip in the Pacific, which ended up landing me right during the time of the sale >.<

Did they not all have LTI in the Feb sale?
Same here man. I got the feels for ya. I tried to order one when they came on sale and couldn't do to RSI's website not loading correctly with our browser version. I had to wait until they went on sale again when i was luckily in a port with a hotel and internet.

Same thing happened with the dog tags too. I've been able to get to the check out screen but my credentials apparently timed out every time i tried to place the order. Pulled in a couple days later and they where off the market.

It may be a gigantic dumpster but i think i can sure as hell ram it into stuff if I feel the need to.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Wait, what? All I have to do to get LTI is contact support?
Generally this is supposed to be all hush-hush, because it's how CIG rolls. The reason for the hush hush is because if it became common knowledge, people would flood them with requests like, "I was visiting the Prince of Nigeria, and I had no internet, for the Prince's internet was another internet entirely - I missed out on the BMM LTI sale. Can you let me get a Banu Merchantman LTI?"

When that happens, they're going to have to close the doors to any kind of charity request involving out-of-LTI ships.

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
Generally this is supposed to be all hush-hush, because it's how CIG rolls. The reason for the hush hush is because if it became common knowledge, people would flood them with requests like, "I was visiting the Prince of Nigeria, and I had no internet, for the Prince's internet was another internet entirely - I missed out on the BMM LTI sale. Can you let me get a Banu Merchantman LTI?"

When that happens, they're going to have to close the doors to any kind of charity request involving out-of-LTI ships.
Well I doubt that, I did have to submit a copy of my current military ID...plus I paid full price for it, so I don't think it's really all as common as you're trying to make it out to be.

Meh, I could be wrong. This post was more of a "Hey guys, got another Reclaimer for the Corps! Also, CIG customer service is pretty awesome!", definitely NOT wanting to get everyone to start shooting poor Alexis emails with outlandish stories, ala above. Besides, I guess the LTI was a thanks from her, I was expecting non-LTI, same sale as Feb.

Take it as you will.

zombiebombie3

Space Marshal
Feb 9, 2015
RSI Handle
zombiebombie3
Grats, now while you're scrapping in your reclaimer you can listen to the proclaimers "but I would warp five hundred miles.. and I would warp 500 more.. just to be the man who warped a thoo-sand miles.. to scrap your auroraaaa.."

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Reclaimer looks pretty sexy, I would have got one two if it was LTI during VAT sale.
I'll just buy one in game I suppose.

Forgot your password?