Greeting and Salutations

Zeus

Lieutenant
Dec 24, 2014
RSI Handle
ATOPOLYMPUS
Greeting Test Squadron! My name is Steve and I am an entrepreneurial engineer based out of beautiful Boulder, Colorado. What drew me to the game was the fact that Star Citizen is being flawlessly constructed as an independent project in which the architecture of the game is designed for next level gaming of VR. Most I look forward to is: PVP, exploration, co-op missions and being part of something literally out of this world! The first game I can remember really getting into was Kings Quest, other being Organ Trail(green screen), and Ultimate Domain. Other games I currently play, Borderlands pre-sequle, and on PS3: GTAV, Red Dead, FC4, Borderlands2. Please don't boot me but I never really got into Star Trek, I have however worked in the aerospace industry, and my handwriting is in space.
Looking forward to having some fun with everyone!

Handle: AtopOlympus
-Zeus

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
Welcome to TEST! dont worry you are not alone, i havent watch Star Trek neither :eek:, always liked more Stargate.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Zeus

Lieutenant
Dec 24, 2014
RSI Handle
ATOPOLYMPUS
Thanks for the welcome guys! I am currently attempting to get all the goodies in place so I can take advantage to all the amazing aspects of this game. I am grateful that gaming has gotten so immersive and expansive that it requires a higher level of commitment for a insane improvement of gaming experience.

Currently: Game and mumble up and got hooked up to our server.

Still need to: add people to in-game list. Set up a mic or head-set for my computer.

Any advice to help is much appreciated and i am always looking improve.....everything.

Forgot your password?