Grand Admiral
Jan 20, 2016
RSI Handle
SmokeSome
SmokeSome here and hello.
Where you from stranger?
I'm from Florida. USA
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I was drawn to SC because It"s the kind if game I would have asked for as a kid dreaming of what games in the future would be like. sadly many other current games don't push the boundaries of depth and design.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I look forward in the PU to Defending the Merchants with my hornet a Tough fighter that's not built for speed but its better to stay and fight close to the fleet since is not made to chase down pirates. I also plan on doing a few trade runs myself if I have a ship for that by the time the game goes live.
What was the first game you remember playing?
My first game ever? I guess that would be Galiga arcade or Outrun. NES was my first console.
What other games do you play?
Games I play these days would be - Ark, Arma 3, Space Engineers,H1Z1,Planetside 2 (on ps4),and maybe ESO sometimes.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Test was brought to my attention by a response to my thread in the Recruits section RSI Forums and a few of the streams I've watched on twitch.
Picard or Kirk?
Damn I cant choose between Picard and Kirk I used to watch Star Trek TNG every night when I was a kid and William Shatner is God Among Humans LOL.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?