Greetings and salutations.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Altho I am merely an affiliate at this point, I look forward to the damage my face will do to my TEST helmet. Who knows? Maybe in time I too shall fall under the spell of seeing squadron after squadron of black and yellow killer bees assaulting their prey in a ballet of insanity. At this point I could fully convert.

Me, I started with Crimson Skies many moons ago and have jumped around game to game, including but not limited to. WoW vanilla to present, WoT (I have a couple of tier 10's US and German, and is still my main game), War Thunder (Maxed out on US Bombers), MWO (Love my missile boat when I play), and several steam titles.

My SC ships that I have in my hanger.

1. Constellation
2. Super Hornet
3. Gladiator
4. Retaliator
5. Cutlass
6. Freelancer
7. Hornet Tracker
8. Aurora*

* Soon...

Thank you for my invite. I hope that all your crashes will be spectacular.

P.S. I got a 1 on Aurora Crash.

[edit] spelling

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Jumanx.

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Jumanx
Welcome! I have been out of the loop with SC stuff for awhile, so can someone explain what an affiliate is? I assume its something with the multi-orgs?

Arxos

Captain
May 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Arxos
Welcome! I have been out of the loop with SC stuff for awhile, so can someone explain what an affiliate is? I assume its something with the multi-orgs?
You can join multiple organizations, but you can only set one as your main organization. The rest have you as an affiliate member. You can change your main organization at any time, but you'll lose any special roles you had in the process.

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
My SC ships that I have in my hanger.

1. Constellation
2. Super Hornet
3. Gladiator
4. Retaliator
5. Cutlass
6. Freelancer
7. Hornet Tracker
8. Aurora*
Did you fiance this and if so whats the interest rate? Welcome Mr. Moneybaggs :p

Forgot your password?