Greetings Everyone

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Hello everyone, just a quick introduction. I'm a 36 year old Male.

Where you from stranger?
Canada, Alberta, Calgary

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've been waiting for a space sim all my life, Star Citizen was exactly what I was looking for. I could spend hours just sitting in my ship and stare at the stars!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration for sure! I hope to start a small business in the verse. Maybe a fuel seller or something?

What was the first game you remember playing?
Diablo was the first PC game I remember playing. It was sooo addicting!

What other games do you play?
I use to play WoW for a long time, more recently I enjoyed all of these titles. Hearts of Iron IV, Fallout 4, XCom 2, Dragon Age Inq.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I recently started playing Star Citizen, it has enough content now that could be enjoyed with a group of people. While searching online I came across a post about TEST. I was looking for casual game play with active members. Test seems to fit that perfectly.

Picard or Kirk?
old Kirk all the way!

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Thanks for the warm welcome!
So does anyone here play online? There's quite a bit of content now. For me, I've been struggling to get to Hurston the last few days. Every time I quantum there, my drive seems to get bugged. I got 2 missions completed and made 700ish UEC so far!

xATLASx

Captain
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
xATLASx
I have been trying to grind some delivery missions. A Mercenary one here and there. But some of them are bugged. You can pick stuff up but when it comes to deliver it it crashes or Admin wont accept it. At least for me LOL! Beautiful game still. Great crew here in TEST. I am sure you will love it. Jump into the Discord channel and ask away if you have doubts. Mates there are always willing to help ... =) ...

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
I been doing good trade runs on Yela, but the last few trips my ship blew up as soon as I was out of quantum. These guys must have pretty big missles to do that? Basically 1 shot my ship. Do many players camp quantum points?

Reactions: StdDev and Ammorn

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Esctasy 🍻

I got 2 missions completed and made 700ish UEC so far!
A Mercenary one here and there. But some of them are bugged.
Hmmmm, try the ACN missions. AI doesn't seem to fly... they don't fly!!!... approach them, shoot them, collect 1080 aUEC, wait for the next ACN and repeat.
Be warned, they don't fly but they sure as hell still can shoot. Don't stick in front of them, Gladius has a gimballed gatling, approach from behind. The turret from the connie works good. Keep circle strafing it, shooting while evading turret fire. If you can't shoot every ship, just wait until the Starfarer is ready and leaves. Don't shoot any ship after the mission is complete, you will gain crime stat.

Reactions: Ammorn and StdDev
Forgot your password?