Greetings from a Canadian!

NeonUnicorn

Lieutenant
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
NeonUnicorn42
Great to meet everyone! The names NeonUnicorn (Or Connor, whichever you prefer)

Where you from stranger?

That would be the Great White North of course!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Blowing ships up in space with awesome graphics!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Well, according to me last answer, blowing some ships up! But on a more serious note, Hulling stuff across the galaxy and basically being a freelancer in my Freelancer looks like a fun thing to do too.

What was the first game you remember playing?

That would have to be Halo 1, playing the awesome campaign and getting my ass kicked by my brother in versus mode are probably my fondest memories

What other games do you play?

I play a vast array of games, but my favourites (this word is spelled right!) would have to be the Mass Effect trilogy, the Halo series, and the Fallout games. I do also play WOW from time to time if/when I have a job

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was perusing the orgs page on the RSI website and the TEST main page just topped every other org

Picard or Kirk?

That would have to be Picard. Patrick Stewart can be the Captain of any of my ships!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome neighbor (I live in Maine, US)! Join us in Discord anyday! Discord is our VOIP (voice/chat program) we use. It's relatively new. You can find the widget to connect to it on the homepage of this website! :D

NeonUnicorn

Lieutenant
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
NeonUnicorn42
Welcome neighbor (I live in Maine, US)! Join us in Discord anyday! Discord is our VOIP (voice/chat program) we use. It's relatively new. You can find the widget to connect to it on the homepage of this website! :D
Oh Maine, gotta love that lobster! Now on to the noob question, is discord kinda like mumble/TeamSpeak?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hello Fellow Canuck! Welcome to TEST. Toronto eh? Sorry about that. :p Ha. I'm a transplant BC boy living in Deadmonton. Look forward to flying with ya partner. Cheers

Forgot your password?