Greetings from Argentina

Larsmir

Lieutenant
Mar 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Larsmir
Hello TEST!

First of all, my name is Julián, but I can go by Julian, Juli (Hooley) or Larsmir if you prefer.

I'm an avid gamer hailing from Argentina, and currently getting my ass kicked (and having a blast while doing so) in Star Citizen, with the very same joystick I used to play X-Wing and Freelancer with. I've seen TEST's hijinks on reddit and thought to myself "That. That's what I want to do with my Aurora", so here I am.

I'll be joining your VoIP server shortly so you can all have a good laugh at my accent. Let's blot out the suns together!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Those reddit hijinks, did they happened to be in Russian accent?

Can't wait to hear an Argentinian accent. All accents are awesome except southern U.S. (that one is just weird)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Comrade, I take strong offense to that. The smooth drawl of a southern belle is like warm honey poured in your ears. Except less messy. But less fun to clean out. This welcome message has gone off track. Larsmir, welcome to TEST!

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Comrade, I take strong offense to that. The smooth drawl of a southern belle is like warm honey poured in your ears. Except less messy. But less fun to clean out. This welcome message has gone off track. Larsmir, welcome to TEST!
You should you Capitalist Mexico toucher

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Welcome to TEST, nothing like a old well used joystick. You can keep your newfangled warthogs and rhinos. That is unless someone wants to give me one.

Forgot your password?