Greetings Humans

DerVernichter3000

Lieutenant
Mar 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Egnad
Its me Egnad.

English is not my main language but i try hard to get better. (doint tongue exercices everyday)

Im from Liechtenstein. If you try to find it on the map, look between swiss and austria.
I loved the old X-Wing to Tie Fighter games from Lucas Arts (mögen sie in frieden ruhen) so i was realy exitet as i first saw Star Citizen. I cant tell now what playstile i will prefer but maby it will be a mix between party, trade and huge space battles?

and now translated into my mother language

Zwawas, i bin da Egnad.

Englisch isch ned mine muattersproch aber i schau scho, dass is einigermassa learn. (mach mine Zungaüabiga jeda Tag.

I bin us Liachtastei. Falls du des jetzt uf da karta suacha wellsch, schausch zwischad Schwiez und Österriech.
I han di alta X-Wing und Tie Fighter games vo Lucas Arts (mögen sie in frieden ruhen) sau geil gfunda, so hätts mr taugt zum Star Citizen z seaha. I kah etz no ned sega wia i spiela werd aber velecht an mix us party, handla und grossa schlachta?

So im looking forwart to many hours of fun and alcohol.

Have a good time!

DerVernichter3000

Lieutenant
Mar 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Egnad
lol xD didnt remember this scene.

Ahm... i mean... yes, yes. that was my grandfather for sure! But the virginity was not protected for long i think. :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

PhosphorusForFun

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
PhosphorusForFun
Welcome! I think when I have time this weekend i'll drink something that makes me cross-eyed and see if I can read the second half of the post without the first... or I'll lose the ability to read the first half... Welcome!

Forgot your password?