Greetings, I am Julo aka QuantumGravityAdonis in the verse and Lazy Blitz on Discord

Apr 18, 2021
RSI Handle
QuantumGravityAdonis
Thank you for welcoming me in the largest Star Citizen ORG!

I have the Aurora+Squadron 42 package. And I got in game all the ships that I really wanted to get, mostly with bounty hunting missions, so I am really looking to play with other people and I don't care much about making any more aUEC at this point (until I loose all to a wipe, I guess).

Where you from stranger?
Born in France, I live in various places around the world, mostly South East Asia and Europe, but this may change.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Walking inside photo realistic spaceships!?! Shut up and take my money!
Basically Star Citizen currently has everything that Elite Dangerous doesn't have, and vice versa.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Cooperation with other players (XenoThreat was awesome!)
PvP
Exploration
Passenger missions
I hate mining
And most importantly: turning the 600i touring into a space strip club/brothel or swingers' club.
I guess this could work with a 890j too XD

What was the first game you remember playing?
Double Dragon on my friend's Amstrad CPC

What other games do you play?
Elite Dangerous, Half Life: Alyx, Lone Echo, Echo VR, Doom VFR, GTA5 (and the VR mod), Cyberpunk 2077, MSFS2020, Forza 6 Apex, Asseto Corsa Competitione, etc..

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was looking for the largest org on scstat.com because I joined other smaller orgs before but they are mostly USA centric so I couldn't easily join other members while I am in South East Asia. TEST Squadron seems to be the largest org, so I hope it will be easier to party with other TEST Squadron members for coop, battles and all kinds of fun events.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

This is my current fleet in PU 3.12.1:

Aurora MR
Carrack
600i Touring
Retaliator
Cutlass Black
Prowler
Mantis
Prospector
315p