Greetings!

Kamira

Lieutenant
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Kamira Rae
So I'm new around here, Go by Kamira most places, Kamira Rae on RSI page, my old handle online was Ausran Zara.

Where you from stranger?

A most retched hive of scum and villainy in the south of the UK

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The looks, the feels, the opportunity and the inevitable drama.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
This is a tough one, I've been enjoying the combat so far in the arena module, but I'm certain I'll enjoy everything as the game comes together.

What was the first game you remember playing?
A helicopter combat game on DOS called Dragonfly

What other games do you play?
Was a long time nerd on EVE, flew with Dreddit for a time, now moved onto the colourful fields of Eorzea (Final Fantasy XIV:ARR), and frequently play Warframe.

Picard or Kirk?
Are you kidding? Janeway all the way! She'd set the self destruct and collision course faster than either of those pussies!
If you MUST have a proper answer... Picard, because he actually tried his hand at diplomacy instead of trying to breed his way across the alpha quadrant.

Kamira

Lieutenant
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Kamira Rae
Nothing wrong with that, i could use a little love right now :)
Welcome to TEST, Kamira!
Many thanks Choppanob - Awesome name by the way, I always advocate the application of more DAKKA in as Orky a way as possible.

If you hadn't have guessed from the picture I'm also one of those furries, so free love and all that!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Many thanks Choppanob - Awesome name by the way, I always advocate the application of more DAKKA in as Orky a way as possible.

If you hadn't have guessed from the picture I'm also one of those furries, so free love and all that!
Thanks *shy*

And yes, i had already guessed it (My little brother is also a furry, hangs around in second life allot)

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I thought we would end up as enemies of Starfleet Dental and the other Goon orgs, now it's a certainty

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Picard or Kirk?
Are you kidding? Janeway all the way! She'd set the self destruct and collision course faster than either of those pussies!
correct !

welcome :D

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What drew you to Star Citizen?
The looks, the feels, the opportunity and the inevitable drama.
And believe me, if there's this much drama about Phoenix ship stats, I can't even fathom how much there will be when they turn us loose in the P.U.

Hopefully it'll be the hilarious kind like X-PLOR torn asunder by union/collective members who get ambitious and try to assert power, or epic spy stories like those glory days of The Mittani. Meanwhile we'll kick back, have a beer and watch all the fireworks (space nukes).

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! Which corp/allliance were you in EVE if you don't mind me asking?

Forgot your password?