Greetings!

Aurinian

Lieutenant
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Aurinian
Hello Test, and thank you for having me!

I have been following SC since the beginning (golden ticket holder) but have just now really gotten into it. Been playing space games since Tie Fighter (teh bomba) and am stoked for SC.

I am 33, married with 3 kids (woot for turret operators) and am a large scale commercial carpenter foreman/project manager.

As for SC, my hangar currently has

Origin m50 - guided missile
Origin 315p - pimp-mobile
Freelancer MIS - guided missile with lots of missiles
Retaliator - impulse buy flagship please don't tell my wife

I don't have an aurora, please don't kick me out I will get one when they go back on sale :)

Anywho, thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know some of you.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Welcome to TEST! Don't worry, you don't need an Aurora! The only requirement is some ship that can explode when crashed.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If it helps, my Retaliator is named Poor Life Choices for more than one reason. Welcome to TEST, where we dull the pain of Chris Roberts rapaciously ravaging our wallets over a pint of your favorite brew!

Reactions: CitizenDad

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome to TEST!!! I can hear it now, "Destroy that ship or you're grounded!!" Ahh, the wonders of bonding time.:D

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test!

It's nice that CIG gave you that retaliator.... must of been that third kid that put you over in that contest. So far all of my ships have been donated except my Aurora.... crazy how generous people are.

(Official answer to give wife.. I have it written down, typed out, and tattooed on the back of my hand....)

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hello Test, and thank you for having me!

I have been following SC since the beginning (golden ticket holder) but have just now really gotten into it. Been playing space games since Tie Fighter (teh bomba) and am stoked for SC.

I am 33, married with 3 kids (woot for turret operators) and am a large scale commercial carpenter foreman/project manager.

As for SC, my hangar currently has

Origin m50 - guided missile
Origin 315p - pimp-mobile
Freelancer MIS - guided missile with lots of missiles

I don't have an aurora, please don't kick me out I will get one when they go back on sale :)

Anywho, thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know some of you.
Welcome Citizen. May you have a gloriously fun time here at TEST.

Man, not fair all you guys have Turret Operators. I need to hurry up and make some.

Make sure to checkout and sign-up if you want for "The Bomb Squad".

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
welcome, fellow construction guy!

Forgot your password?