Physik

Captain
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
PHYSIK
Where you from stranger?
Upper Mid-Western USA.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I honestly don't know what brought me here, but when I found it I realized it was everything I had ever wanted in a game (though not specifically in space sims).

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I think I will try my hand at exploration. Otherwise I'm looking forward mostly to mining, trading, and just walking/flying around. Also wouldn't mind just flying around with friends monitoring the secondary controls. Might even get into some role-playing elements, not sure.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Rayman on PS1? Super Metroid is still the best game released to date.

What other games do you play?
Pretty much anything. I'm on and off playing Dwarf Fortress. Modded Skyrim every once and a while. I've also gotten into playing TF2 frequently if I don't want to think too heavily. Also a big fan of the Legend of Zelda series.

Picard or Kirk?
Never watched much Star Trek (I know; shameful), but from the small amount I have, Picard.

Specs?
As if it were mentioning, the best computer I've had for gaming is the HP Elitebook 840 I have for school, so needless to say, I need to save some money before I can actually play. Hopefully I'll make enough to get something before the PU.

Waddaya do?
I'm a college student going for a double major with Applied Math & Computer Science along with Computer Engineering. I've been programming since middle school and I'm super enthusiastic, so if any of you are programmers, let me know. Somehow I also managed to get a job programming. I still don't know how it happened. Cheap skilled labor I suppose; Love it nonetheless.

Hobbies/Side interests?
Math is cool. I've memorized the first 6-7 iterations of the dragon curve, as if it were remotely relevant. I've been messing around with Linux (Ubuntu) as a server recently. Strangely enough I really enjoy band (Alto/Bari Sax). I used to do origami. I like watching anime, though I wouldn't consider myself a fan; just find the plots have more depth.

Allman or K&R?
Allman, but I will tolerate K&R so long as I don't have to write it.

For Great Justice!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hobbies/Side interests?
Math is cool. I've memorized the first 6-7 iterations of the dragon curve, as if it were remotely relevant. I've been messing around with Linux (Ubuntu) as a server recently. Strangely enough I really enjoy band (Alto/Bari Sax). I used to do origami. I like watching anime, though I wouldn't consider myself a fan; just find the plots have more depth.
This man is overqualified.

Should we kick him?

Reactions: Physik

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
This man is overqualified.

Should we kick him?
Google specific words. Hopefully its just dirty plagiarizm. Else, he might cause unrest among alcoholics and degenerates. Im not sure that we want his kind here

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
He can take count of the alcohol we consume in the PU.
Yes! We shall create a new org function and make Physik - Head Pint Bookkeeper
It will serve no purpose but to be able to submit an inquiry and receive the exact number of pints consumed in a certain period of time! Imagine all the envy from other orgs

Reactions: Zaraphandox

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
It will serve no purpose but to be able to submit an inquiry and receive the exact number of pints consumed in a certain period of time! Imagine all the envy from other orgs
"And this month TEST consumed over 200,000 bottles of liquor."
"Damn, TEST must know how to have a good time, let's leave our org for them!"

Our recruitment will sky rocket thanks to him!

Midge

Space Marshal
Aug 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Midge92
Welcome! Did i understand you right? You can calculate your legal limit while you are drinking? :D awesome feature :P

Physik

Captain
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
PHYSIK
Yes! We shall create a new org function and make Physik - Head Pint Bookkeeper
I would take such a position with great honor. Now if only I had time.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome all. I think I'll get along just fine here.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?