Greetings

Jarus

Ensign
Jun 3, 2015
RSI Handle
jarus
Where you from stranger? South Dakota, Iowa, Texas, Japan, Texas again, Idaho, now Pennsylvania.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
My first computer was bought to play Wing Commander and X-wing. Been a cockpit gamer ever since.. IL2, WarThunder Sim mode... ect

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Community. I love to dogfight... but won't go out of my way to pick a fight. More of a defender than an offender. Well... that is not quite true.. I offend people all the time.

What was the first game you remember playing? Pong Stand alone system and / or Pacman on my Atari 2600.

What other games do you play? Do you really want to read a novel? I have over 150 games on steam alone. Then add in GoG and over 25 years of collected PC games and consoles / console games, including ones I picked up while living on Japan.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I have a friend that is in the squadron. Also... I like organizations that don't take themselves too seriously.

Picard or Kirk? Picard. He is a better actor. He deals with deeper issues. He is hard driven to moral choices. He is willing to kick ass as a last resort.... but does it well when he does it.

I am here to support fleet operations. I have registered for a few fleets now. I even run a small one. The thing is, I want to find what shoes fit my feet best. So .. here I am.

I have a Redeemer, Reclaimer, Vanguard, Freelancer DUR, Reliant X2, Gladiator, 350R, Herald and Starfarer G-Thang' edition

Been playing flight games for over 20 years. Joystick user (if you know me on the forums...then you already know that). The harder the game... the better. I became the recruitment test for an IL2 full real mode squadron, after my recruitment test. New members had to survive against me for 3 minutes to show they could fly. We didn't get many new members after that...

See you in the verse

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Welcome to TEST, you seem entirely overqualified to get drunk and crash into stuff but we'll gladly take the best as well as the rest! :D

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
HEY, we take ourselves super duper serious, lets be clear on that, alright
We like... organize sh1t and all that stuff, monday movie night, aurora swarm, gta heists, ye. Just recently we held a carefully prepared ceremony to select our new mascot, Xi'an gentleman
We for real here you hear

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?