Greetings!

Cabal51

Lieutenant
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Cabal51
I'm from the SF Bay Area in California

I have always been a big fan of space-sims and played a lot of Wing Commander, X-Wing, and TIE-Fighter back in the day. I also played a lot of Escape Velocity (Original, Override, and Nova) and Star Citizen is like the glorious love-child of the those game types!

I think I'm mostly looking forward to exploration and piracy in Star Citizen but I won't know for sure until I get a feel for the game.

I suppose the earliest game I can remember playing is Fool's Errand on my mom's grey-scale Apple toaster. The earliest game I can remember being obsessed with might be Marathon.

I play a little of everything but lately have been really into Space Engineers, Diablo 3, and (because of the Kickstarter) Amplitude.

Picard or Kirk? Picard

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Heya Cabal, warmest of welcomes to TEST!

Exploration and piracy :D wonderful choices! See myself doing that a lot as well. I just dunno about the grey-scale Apple toaster though...

Cabal51

Lieutenant
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Cabal51
Thanks for the kind replies! Can't wait to stick my Cutlass to some sucker out in deep space and take their ship by storm! Who wants to be a bullet sponge marine in my cargo hold?

Forgot your password?