Greetings!

GuardsGhost

Ensign
Oct 22, 2016
RSI Handle
GuardsGhost
Hello there, I'm a New Yorker who joined Star Citizen just before 2.5, having been told that the game was getting relatively close to a major update. I was initially drawn to it because it seemed to have a unique premise, and I was pleasantly surprised by what I found when myself and my girlfriend got it and began playing together. I'm looking forward to exploration, though PVP is always fun.

PVP is why I'm here in fact, as the first time I heard about Test Squadron was when I was engaged by another player, sought revenge, and ended up fighting about four people.

As for other games, I just play whatever I'm in the mood for, not too picky. I enjoy RTS', and am looking forward to the new Dawn of War. The first game I remember playing vividly would be Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike

I heard about Test Squadron from the people I was just fighting ten minutes ago, although I'm not sure if I'm joining or if I'm just here to say hullo, but I figured I owed the group that I was fighting this much to come and say hello to them, and compliment them. It was a hard fight.

So, salutations to Loonetik and his friends, you flew well and fought hard!

As for the question about Kirk or Picard: Wedge Antilles (But Picard, just something about his cool)

Last edited:
Forgot your password?