Griffin, Archie and Cosmic podcast Ep1 & 2!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
About part 2... to add to the conversation. I think theSci-fi genre is general is getting another popular cycle with the general public via hollywood, imo largely thanks to Marvel (Guardians and the MCU) and Disney's efforts with Star Wars. I think we're gonna finish this decade with some astounding sci-fi titles/games and a rejuvenated sci-fi fan base.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

felyxsnow

Commander
Donor
Dec 17, 2016
RSI Handle
felyxsnow
Super thoughtful discussion. Dig it. I'd have to agree and say that space has definitely made a resurgence. The younger generation of Bill Nye and Neil Degrasse Tyson are growing up and starting to have income to help fund/develop a project like SC. This can also be seen with the percentage of backers that want to explore vs combat. The generation of Pew-Pew is waning and man, it is exciting. Don't get me wrong, I love me some combat I just want more than a one dimension game.

Hey there, enjoying your mug and shotglass?

No?

Oh yeah, maybe you should not ship the whole thing away next time! :smile:
Clearly I need more beer to think straight... :beer::beer::beer: that's how this works right?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
This can also be seen with the percentage of backers that want to explore vs combat. The generation of Pew-Pew is waning and man, it is exciting.
You sir, are a gentleman, a scholar, and a time traveler!

whole heartily hope this is the trend!

Forgot your password?