Group Cargo Run

Nijal_Lun

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2018
RSI Handle
Nijal_Lun
I'd be up for it as a crewman or support. Sadly don't have a freelancer anymore (had the dur model) but upgraded that over to a valkyrie. I do have a cutlass however and titan for smaller cargo hauls.

Reactions: Ammorn and Deroth

gustavolrcoelho

Vice Admiral
Dec 2, 2018
RSI Handle
Taurone
Gonna do some cargo runs from the lab later today. Gonna need company (I can't find the god damn place lol)
I have an Avenger Titan, feel free to come in your ship.

Reactions: Deroth

Sayora

Grand Admiral
Donor
Oct 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Sayora
I can't wait for 3.4 to go live and use my Max for cargo, faster and bigger then the base

Reactions: Deroth

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
This is TEST, shitposting and necroing are requirements.

One of my earlier posts in this thread didn't age well so far, I had no idea CIG would implement such extreme draconian anti-cargo run policies.

Now the best profits for effort and risk are Hurston missions or getting assistance with the Twitch mission to clear out the entire drug lab.

Reactions: Bambooza

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
This is TEST, shitposting and necroing are requirements.

One of my earlier posts in this thread didn't age well so far, I had no idea CIG would implement such extreme draconian anti-cargo run policies.

Now the best profits for effort and risk are Hurston missions or getting assistance with the Twitch mission to clear out the entire drug lab.
CIG changes payouts depending on what they want tested to direct the majority of players that way.

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth
Forgot your password?