GTA VI Trailer's out!

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Never heard about that. Ouch...the hammer will fall
Yeah there was quite a bit of drama. When the hack happened, I think fingers were flying as to who within the studio was to blame. When the hackers finally announced their presence, they followed it up by contacting Rockstar for a monetary ransom.

last I heard the only kid apprehended had his case thrown due to his condition. Turns out he’s autistic along with a couple others in this hacker group. ‘Shrugs’

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Tru that. Sadly this has been the standard since 3 I believe. I own both 4 and 5 on 360 (and pc ofc), wouldn't have bought them on console if they came out alongside the PC release.

Can't wait for GTA6!

Since GTA/RDR have been utilizing cover mechanics and auto targeting, it plays pretty well on console. I know you guys are probably pc fanboys, but just curious what platform you'll be playing GTA6 on and why?
I remember the shooter parts of 4 were atrocious, but 5 played mostly okay. Only console I ever had is an xb360 and I'm not willing to pay for the sub-par experience ever again, so I'll just wait patiently for the PC release.

The trailer looks sweeeet, it seems to be partly in-engine or at least using the game assetts, I'm guessing an upgrade to the new-by-then rtx5k series will be in order.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm guessing that it's coming out on console 1st, due to contract requirements from the console manufacturers. This being said, with both PS & XB now using AMD hardware, if they designed the game around PC hardware, it should be easier for them to give tweaks to be further optimized for the consoles closer to launch, so all 3 could shine brilliantly. *shugs* Then again, I'm just me & I only have my gut instincts and a very basic understanding of programming.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I'm guessing that it's coming out on console 1st, due to contract requirements from the console manufacturers. This being said, with both PS & XB now using AMD hardware, if they designed the game around PC hardware, it should be easier for them to give tweaks to be further optimized for the consoles closer to launch, so all 3 could shine brilliantly. *shugs* Then again, I'm just me & I only have my gut instincts and a very basic understanding of programming.
I think the only reason the game is console exclusive is that Sony/Microsoft are paying Take-Two a crap ton of money.

Forgot your password?