Guess the ship time ! SG facebook

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
The engines do look similar to the Merlin's. It also looks like it has a few class 3 hardpoints, so I'm inclined to agree it is the p72.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Whatever it is, it's quite sexy looking. I'd like to hope it's the Bulldog, but I'm sure it's far too early for that to be modeled out. I do agree the engines are reminiscent of those on the Merlin, but I would expect the P72 to look a little closer in style to the Merlin.

Reactions: ANARCKOS

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
with the exposed engines, I'm thinking the next Vanduul ship to come out of the pipeline for the PU(or maybe the last few(the new ones) waves of Vanduul Swarm)

Reactions: Agent_Mothman

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Those of you saying Bulldog. Keep in mind it is a Wave 4 ship and we haven't even seen the last of the Wave 3 ships. Probably not the Bulldog.

I'm going with it being a Vanduul ship of some kind. Probably bomber.
Definitely Vanduul. The guns are similar to the Scythe's and the cockpit structure is similar too. The whole thing is shaped like a bird of prey--very menacing. I actually like this design more than the Scythe.

Also, I can already tell this thing is going to make quick work of the lighter ships in OPFORK. LOOK AT ALL THE GUNS.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
I'm going with it being a Vanduul ship of some kind. Probably bomber.
I don't know if I think bomber, doesn't look like there's any room for a bomb bay on the bottom. I suppose it could come loaded with a bunch of missles/torps under the wings that aren't shown in the picture, but I dunno. It does look to have a bunch of forward facing weapons though, not to mention a whole lot of engine for its size. My bet is it's a fast interceptor; the Vanduul rival of the M50 or Gladius.

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I don't know if I think bomber, doesn't look like there's any room for a bomb bay on the bottom. I suppose it could come loaded with a bunch of missles/torps under the wings that aren't shown in the picture, but I dunno. It does look to have a bunch of forward facing weapons though, not to mention a whole lot of engine for its size. My bet is it's a fast interceptor; the Vanduul rival of the M50 or Gladius.
I have to agree, and Ben was talking about a Vanduul light fighter in AtV today. I'm guessing it is that.

He even talks about "a tease or two" that are out there.

Here the comment from the show.

Forgot your password?