Gunny_8P

Captain
Jul 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Gunny_8P
Where you from stranger?
I live in Oklahoma.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The real question should be what didn't draw me to Star Citizen! I guess if I must answer
then it would be the massive amounts of bad ass that seems to be happening at CIG

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Getting drunk and flying into stars at full speed!! In all seriousness, I am big into combat. I really
like what they plan to do with multi-crew ships and I hope to play a fleet support roll with my big ass
Redeemer :)

What was the first game you remember playing?
Oh boy. It would have to be original nes mario bros. I have been playing games ever since!!

What other games do you play?
I am a long time WoW player of 9 years. I recently gave it up though.
Witcher
Counter strike
Ghost recon phantoms
Elite dangerous

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I first saw you when I received an invite to the org. on my RSI page. What convinced me to join was your RSI page. Reading through it made me laugh most of the way and I am looking for exactly that. I want a group of people that know how to have fun! Also, according to your page we can expect some pretty serious play to go on. So, I was sold!!

Picard or Kirk?
Picard for me hands down. Maybe because I grew up with him or maybe the accent. Either way I just couldn't get enough Picard. :)

Gunny_8P

Captain
Jul 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Gunny_8P
Oh no. "that question" lol. I actually played a little bit of both but I was mainly horde. Druid tank. You?

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Undead Rogue here.

Reactions: Gunny_8P

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
happy picard.gif

And Picard just can't get enough of you. Also, I'm taking every opportunity to report that gif because it makes me giggle every time. Welcome to TEST!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
alliance nightelf warrior and main tank. i looked good in my tights.

filthy horde...

welcome :D

Forgot your password?