Hai

Jbaxie

Ensign
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Jbaxie
Greetings fellow drunkards. I'm Bax, I go by Jonbaxie/Jbaxie on the RSI forums. I live just outside of Charlotte, NC but have lived around the American Southeast for most of my life.

I first got into Star Citizen shortly after Chris Roberts's first video from the kickstarter showing up. I grew up playing the old Freelancer and Wing Commander games and had nothing but good times in them. Seeing something like that come back and looking more beautiful than ever convinced me to sign on.

I'm mostly looking forward to the exploration and some light combat once the PU launches properly. I can hold my own in both FPS and space combat, but I'm not going to be topping the leaderboards anytime soon.

I've been playing video games for pretty much my whole life. Started out like a lot of people in my generation (early 80's kid) on older atari games and the NES, made the jump over to PC gaming in the late 90s when I got into Starcraft. I'm not as active in the hobby as I was then (something about actually having to show up for work to be paid, its weird) but I still manage to get in a few nights a week.

Right now, aside from dipping my toes into Arena Commander occassionaly, I've mostly been playing the new Dragon Age and have been pretty active in Payday 2 since it launched.

Looking forward to getting fly with you all :D

ps. Sisko, dudes got a mean right hook.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Hail, new TESTbro!

Your choice of Sisko fills me with respect. Just recently finished DS9 and just started Voyager. Cuz hey, gotta watch them all in order.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
An unconventional choice, but acceptable nonetheless. Welcome to TEST!

Jbaxie

Ensign
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Jbaxie
Thanks for the warm welcomes :D

As for favorite drink, I've got a weakness for craft brews. No trip across the galaxy is complete without a sampler 12pack from a new brewery.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
welcome

grab an avatar and start posting

Forgot your password?