HAIL HYDRO!!!!

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz
Hey Guys

Im Hydro_axis and I have just recently joined TEST. I have been playing FPS games on PC for more than 12 years including Doom, quake 1-3, Unreal Tournament, and Counterstrike: Source. After searching for quite some time for a new game to broaden my virtual horizons, I stumbled across a few incredible trailers for SC and became intrigued. I've always wanted a space sim, but none that I tried up to this point have "done it" for me. I strongly believe SC is going to be my next obsession. My piloting skills have a bit to be desired but i'm practicing regularly and anxiously awaiting the FPS Module for SC so I can represent TEST and kick some booty. The TEST guys that I have met so far seem like a great group of chaps who are welcoming and a bit nutty at times which makes the experience all that much more enjoyable. I enjoy my brew and buds and think I may have finally found a home w/ TEST and SC. You guys are organized chaos and I LOVE IT.

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Hail, fellow TESTbro!

I will say, we're a bunch of scallywags, but we have a good time. Once you get past the numerous layers of propaganda we surround ourselves with, you realize that we're actually a great group of people who will, ultimately, dominate the SC universe.

All glory to the God Emperor!!!

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Its not really like battlefield. The TEST Arma server only has people on it when we organize an event or we can talk enough people in to playing at any given time. There are numerous other, public servers you can play on with lots of different scenarios.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?