Hair colour.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was making my avatar again this morning for the 3.4.2 patch release and noticed when I changed my hair colour my eyebrows stayed the same colour.

This means the hair colour isn't genetic - it's from a bottle.

Immersion ruined?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I was making my avatar again this morning for the 3.4.2 patch release and noticed when I changed my hair colour my eyebrows stayed the same colour.

This means the hair colour isn't genetic - it's from a bottle.

Immersion ruined?
My daughter's would tell you (because they tell me) that you don't use hair color on your eyelashes, unless you want red eyes... which we have in game.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
you probably have the worst helmet hair ever...
Oh, this has so got to be a thing now... £300 million stretch goal: Helmet hair. It will redefine the industry.
My daughter's would tell you (because they tell me) that you don't use hair color on your eyelashes, unless you want red eyes... which we have in game.
Advice for life right here I feel.
What is hair?
Hair can be anywhere. Chins. Eyebrows. Armpits. Nothing gets in the way of being able to crack off an epic armpit-fart like an abundance of armpit-hair. Trust me I talk from experience.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hair can be anywhere. Chins. Eyebrows. Armpits. Nothing gets in the way of being able to crack off an epic armpit-fart like an abundance of armpit-hair. Trust me I talk from experience.
I don't disagree with this, but I have two comments. First, I noted that by omission you included those of us who are taller than their hair. Well done sir. The second thing is that you need a new hobby.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I don't disagree with this, but I have two comments. First, I noted that by omission you included those of us who are taller than their hair. Well done sir. The second thing is that you need a new hobby.
I spent many a year in my youth perfecting my armpit-fart technique. It was when I discovered I had double-jointed (or hypermobile?) shoulder blades that it really came into its own 🙂

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik
Forgot your password?