Hal-Zero intro

Halligan

Space Marshal
Mar 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Hal-zero
Hello everybody,

This is Hal-Zero and I live in California. I was getting bored of current Star Wars Online and looking for something spacey. Somehow, I found a link to Star Citizen and was hooked on the idea of this game. I am most looking forward to Exploring the Verse, but after picking up an Orion the Fort Leavenworth career of breaking big rock into small rock sound rewarding.

The first video game I remember playing? I can’t remember which was first, but something around the lines of pong, joust, q-bert, and somehow the original e.t. (my it rest in peace somewhere in a shallow grave in Mexico). Currently I have been playing SWTOR, but it new content just keeps disappointing me.

Kirk. No matter which Kirk, he still knows how to party like a pirate and throw the rulebook out the window every chance he can to help his friends.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Did you hear about them digging all those Atari carts up finally? Theyve been listing them in lots on ebay haha. Welcome though!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: RipVanDan
Forgot your password?