Hallo arvyone i also too squardon

OutlawSix

Ensign
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
OutlawSix
Where you from stranger?
I'm in Arkansas now. I moved here from Colorado, Georgia, Germany, Virginia, New York, and Maryland, so pretend I'm from wherever you like best

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Toilet seats in the space ships

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Launching up into space, turning off the engine, and chilling out with my buddies in the cargohold drinking beer and talking about the Broncs.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I think it was Off Road or something like that on the Tandy 1000

What other games do you play?
XCOM, EVE, World of Tanks, Elite Dangerous, and whatever flavor-of-the-month AAA titles makes me seem 'with it'

Picard or Kirk?

Dark Helmet!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
hey let me be the first to welcome you to the org first and formost we have a mumble if you do not have plz download that and join us in chat if you would like there is a link provided in the tabs above to auto link your mumble to our server once there a mod will approve you and you will have access to it anytime secound join the rsi chat get to know some of the members its normally active unless it late at night i hope you feel welcomed to be apart of a great group if you ever wanna mess around my rsi handle is Meowmix0728 in game just click L to bring up the friends list and add me or you can find me in mumble

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Toilet seats, a bit superficial no? We also have towels, showers, shiny buttons and closets

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Toilets? I'm still waiting for the mention of space diapers or filtration/recycling systems in my flight suit for when I'm in the Hornet and Delta.

Welcome to Test.. enjoy your toilet. Sorry the developers are still finishing up the programming for the three seashells so until then please use your squadmates flight gloves to wipe.

Reactions: Irishnutcase
Forgot your password?