Han Brolo, reporting for duty.

Han Brolo

Lieutenant
Jun 6, 2015
RSI Handle
Han-Brolo
In a galaxy, not so far away, on a planet that smells of the lotus fruit, there is a bar. In this bar, in the pew table by the door, is a large black hole in the wall across from the seat closest to the door. There are whispers of conjecture, uncertainty, fear, bewilderment, and ultimately ambivalence. These whispers are of a duel that was over before it had even begun, a duel that would leave on-watchers questioning their vision for the rest of there lives, some would require glasses. Questions of who shot first and why, some say the offending party stole a man's toast, but that rumor is hearsay. I am here to dispel these rumors, I am Han Brolo, and I shot first, that green bastard stole my toast!
Now, while I was on the backside of Elysium IV I heard rumor of a Org unlike any other, stories whirled of how, on a bright and sunny day on Terra, day turned to night. Its storied that the sun was blotted out by innumerable Auroras, as their pilots descended onto the landing bay. Word is, there was a happy hour of epic proportions at Old Man McCree's. So, I thought to myself, any group that would drive half-way across the verse for happy hour, well, those sound like my kind of folk.
My name is Han Brolo and I am reporting for duty, where ever that may be. My asteroid collision metrics are 10/10, I just can't seem to dodge those rocky bastards, so if you could use a terrible pilot who shot a man over toast, I'm your man.

Where you from stranger?
My home planet is Earth, specifically Seattle, Wa.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I flew in EVE, but was ultimately unimpressed with the graphics and gameplay. SC looked like the place I could make all of my drunken space adventures come true.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
As a smuggler in my early years, I came through some scrapes, damn militia ran me off a few times near Kessel. I am looking to turn over a new leaf, I'll be bringing my guns to bear on those dirty jerks; my guns thirst for the blood of the living.
What was the first game you remember playing?
When I was but a wee fellow, my introduction into gaming was Rogue Squadron on the N64. I always had the hardest time with the AT-ATs on that city map, any else know my pain?
What other games do you play?
I have played World of Warcraft since Vanilla beta and hope they keep updating until I die an old man. Other than that, I play smite and Destiny at the moment. I venture in AC when I feel like getting some practice in, or one-shot by CS missiles..... you know who you are -_- . I have also thought of giving Elite Dangerous a go until SC is out. Also, EVE Valkyrie looks fun.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was on the SC Reddit and watched the video: "Birth of the fancy Xi'An Gentleman", which gave me a good laugh. Then as I was perusing through the org list I saw test. I was convinced by the hilarious manifesto and the Squadron update. You guys sound like a fun community.
Picard or Kirk?
Kirk is a crazy bastard, suits my play-style better. I would call him captain any day.

Last edited:

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
You live in Seattle? Awesome. So do I. We should get a pint at a bar sometime.

You look like an interesting person. :D

Welcome to TEST.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I think we found our TEST historian/lore writer! Welcome to TEST my friend.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Most welcome. :)

And ofc, Montoya likes to advertise the ORG.
Why shouldn't he? He is the leader of the org. It is one of his functions.

And it is not only he that advertises it, it is the members themselves.
You will find great people here, and you will want to advertise yourself.

Good things advertise themselves, usually by word of mouth, which is what we are doing.

Han Brolo

Lieutenant
Jun 6, 2015
RSI Handle
Han-Brolo
You guys are pushing a great image and I am excited to get into the community to get to know the peoples. Is there some kind of Org/Guild chat in game? Also, how in the world do you type in game, I stared at the key bindings page for a solid 20 minutes and couldn't find the button to type.

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
You guys are pushing a great image and I am excited to get into the community to get to know the peoples. Is there some kind of Org/Guild chat in game? Also, how in the world do you type in game, I stared at the key bindings page for a solid 20 minutes and couldn't find the button to type.
iirc its " \ " Welcome to TEST!

Crownan

Space Marshal
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Crownan
No, the social module is not out yet. All we have now is the IRC chat. You can access Test chat from the RSI main page here https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/chat and it will drop you into General chat. Add Test chat by clicking on the button at the bottom. You can edit your preferences in your account profile to automatically open Test chat when you join. You can also use an external client such as this https://testsquadron.com/threads/log-into-chat-now-with-pidgin-client.200/ .

Welcome to Test!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Dude, Han Brolo I am totally digging your name right now. Also, welcome to TEST! If you're looking for some sort of chat or VOIP join us on Mumble! The server info is:

TEST Squadron
mumble.testsquadron.com
Port: 64738
No password!

Hope to see you around. o7

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
award for best/derpiest nick name so far ?

welcome :D

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Welcome, brolo!

Forgot your password?