HAPPY 3 years!!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Haha you don't need to give me credit it just means i need to shitpost more often or get a better computer sooner to fly with you more often.
your shitpost was on point, but the people I @ed are the people I played with a lot over the last year+ so ya get that computer up hope on discord and play.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
your shitpost was on point, but the people I @ed are the people I played with a lot over the last year+ so ya get that computer up hope on discord and play.
I'm trying to hold off on my next build until SC is a bit closer to release i don't need an upgrade for other games yet they all still run pretty smoothly for me atm.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I'm trying to hold off on my next build until SC is a bit closer to release i don't need an upgrade for other games yet they all still run pretty smoothly for me atm.
Most of that list are people I that I play Destiny 2, PUBG or other games with a fair amount and that I really enjoyed hanging out with.
@sum1 you just made my list twice as complicated as it was before.

1. Sum1
2. All Other TEST Members
hey, I wanted to give credit where credit was due for making my testie experience the bestie experience.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Most of that list are people I that I play Destiny 2, PUBG or other games with a fair amount and that I really enjoyed hanging out with.

hey, I wanted to give credit where credit was due for making my testie experience the bestie experience.
Hmm maybe sometime i may try to join you guys in something ive been on hiatus since i started my reform.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Happy testbestiversary!!!

I keep trying to get my mate to join test but he is scared to sign up on the forum he thinks were all mad drunkards!!!

Forgot your password?