Happy New Years TESTIES!!!!

Captain.Harlock

Grand Admiral
Dec 10, 2015
RSI Handle
asianassassin
On this New Year, may you change your direction and not dates, change your commitments and not the Calendar, change your attitude and not the actions, and bring about a change in your faith, your force and your focus and not the fruit. May you live up to the promises you have made and may you create for you and your loved ones the most Happy New Year ever.
TEST SQUADRON! BEST SQUADRON!

Reactions: ZoNoS and Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Happy new year! If I gain as many new friends in the year to come as I have in the past year, I will count myself lucky.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
it is now 5:05 PM on the West coast of the US and I am officially drunk on champagne, That is all!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
imbibing a Mary Jane brownie as I type this one-handed. I will be thoroughly baked come midnight...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll be flying across two time zones tonight with my family, heading west. That means two new year's! Yay. I shall imbibe over priced liquor and celebrate all of you beautiful TESTies. Thanks for being a great bunch of dudes, dudettes, and horrible pilots. I love you all. Happy New Years.
Cheers!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Happy new year and all the best to the UEE's finest!
TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I'm going to steal from my favorite author, Neil Gaiman:

Be kind to yourself in the year ahead.
Remember to forgive yourself, and to forgive others. It's too easy to be outraged these days, so much harder to change things, to reach out, to understand.
Try to make your time matter: minutes and hours and days and weeks can blow away like dead leaves, with nothing to show but time you spent not quite ever doing things, or time you spent waiting to begin.
Meet new people and talk to them. Make new things and show them to people who might enjoy them.
Hug too much. Smile too much. And, when you can, love.​

Happy New Year, TESTies!

Forgot your password?