Happy To Be On Board

hello there fellow Citizens, My preferred online name is Snarky and I'm looking forward to be part of an organization.
I just started playing right before the free week so I'm quite new to the game and am still learning some keybinds.
I've dipped my toe into salvaging, bounty hunting, and some mercenary missions but I'm most interested in PvE content and preferably some farming.
I'm interested in Mining and its a short term goal to get into that once I have enough credits.

Glad to be part of something bigger and I look forward to fly with you all

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to TEST Squadron Snarky. Check out our Discord to find people to play with and other up to date info on news and events. We have a weekly event for mining on Monday's which is an excellent way to learn more about that part of the game and meet people with the same goals.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party!

There's no shame in being new, as we were all new at some point.

As for your interest in getting into mining, you're able to get an attachment for the Greycat Multitool that allows you to hand mine things, usually in or around caves. Just be ware of the new Kopion (space wolves) & you should be fine. Or you can hop on the TEST Discord & see if any of our ROCK Raiders are online & looking for extra hands with their mining adventures.

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Welcome to the TEST party!

There's no shame in being new, as we were all new at some point.

As for your interest in getting into mining, you're able to get an attachment for the Greycat Multitool that allows you to hand mine things, usually in or around caves. Just be ware of the new Kopion (space wolves) & you should be fine. Or you can hop on the TEST Discord & see if any of our ROCK Raiders are online & looking for extra hands with their mining adventures.
Hey Snarky! The Kopion are super friendly. Just get on your knees, at eye level with this cudly critter, and slowly reach out your hand with a little kibble. It will gently take the food from your hand. Do this, and you'll have a friend for a lifetime. Do it wrong, and you'll need a prosthetic hand.

Welcome to TEST!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hey Snarky! The Kopion are super friendly. Just get on your knees, at eye level with this cudly critter, and slowly reach out your hand with a little kibble. It will gently take the food from your hand. Do this, and you'll have a friend for a lifetime. Do it wrong, and you'll need a prosthetic hand.
Yeah, just remember that they're also rather horny creatures, as you can tell just by looking at them. If you catch them alone, they're usually shy, but in a pack, they're more aggressive than virgin teens at a hentai convention.

Forgot your password?