Harlock: Space Pirate on NetFlix is how I'm spending my New Years!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
It's a fantastic work as long as you leafve any notion of pysics or reality at the door. Happy new beer!

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Ah man, I enjoyed that one. Just be careful wading into the pit that is scifi anime. Its hard to weed out the good from the bad.
Only way to find out is to, "Gotta catch 'em......I mean, Gotta watch 'em all"

I don't watch too much anime on Netflix these days because I'll usually test them out while I'm doing other things, such as gaming, and most of them these days are not dubbed. Since I am not fluent in Japanese I have to read the subtitles and I can't do that while I'm gaming.

I enjoyed Harlock and was hoping to see more. Two of the more recent ones I've watched off of Netflix is Sword Art Online (which I thought was good and received a lot of good reviews) and Durararararararararara.....(so far I think has been decent even though it follows so many different people it's hard to keep track of what's going on.)

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Just saw this i didnt really like the ending but the movie was good, Any good ones on steam yall recomend anime ones..

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Great movie if you ever want to be a space pirate. Just find the pit of evil to sell your soul and the soul of your ship to!

Forgot your password?