Has anyone made it to hurston yet?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I was working on an expedition there, but the game is way too laggy tonight to give it a real attempt. When I was finally able to get in and grab a ship that might be able to make it the doors in allistar refused to open to that launch pads. maybe tomorrow.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
If you select Hurston, the line is red, which I assume means "nope. Better luck next patch".

Off topic comment: On the upside, I was able to get into the AUS servers, and had 3 hours of game time this morning. Found the Javelin finally. Hopefully I can find it again. Mostly the server was full of Europeans. Strange to have to go to an AP server to meet someone from Germany.

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
While I will reiterate what people have said about Hurston not being accessible, I will say that I have hopes for playing around with Offline Mode. I was able to do quite a bit in 2.6.3 offline with cheat engine open (like fly down to the "surface" of yela)... so I have hope that I could figure out a way to make my way there.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Just slightly offtopic, how the hell do I get to the opposite side of a planet that has no orbital markers? Do I have to slowly fly there like a peasant?
Also, when I select and track a mission, the mission objective is displayed OVER the name of the place where the objective is and I can't read either. BEST UI 10/10.
ALSO, if I take a mission that doesn't specifically say where the objective is, do I have to zoom in on every damned planet and see where the marker is?

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
If you select Hurston, the line is red, which I assume means "nope. Better luck next patch".

Off topic comment: On the upside, I was able to get into the AUS servers, and had 3 hours of game time this morning. Found the Javelin finally. Hopefully I can find it again. Mostly the server was full of Europeans. Strange to have to go to an AP server to meet someone from Germany.
looks like the line is red because your not carrying enough fuel to get there. was going to try in an Aquila or starfarer today if the server lets me. the main purpose is I have never been in that area. so its time to check out the deep black if possible.so in the name of TEST, and the reason, just because.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I was working on an expedition there, but the game is way too laggy tonight to give it a real attempt. When I was finally able to get in and grab a ship that might be able to make it the doors in allistar refused to open to that launch pads. maybe tomorrow.
An evocati buddy tried this, just let his Aurora fly towards it. (VERY) long story short: he couldn't reach it. There simply is (currently) no Hurston.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Just slightly offtopic, how the hell do I get to the opposite side of a planet that has no orbital markers? Do I have to slowly fly there like a peasant?
When you are in orbit around a planet if you look around you should see blue diamonds and red diamonds you put your reticent on one and press b and it will allow you to warp to that quadrant. But still there are times when I have seen points of interest that were over 400km away and it took a while to get to.

Reactions: supitza
Forgot your password?