Hate the Xenos

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
I hear every few days about how awesome that the xi'an and the banu and the fucking vanduul.

Aside from this being completely untrue, due to the superiority of mankind's flying space bricks, it is also EXTRA HERESYTM. There are those out there that would trade or even fight to protect the ruinous powers of the xenos menace. I say let it end! In any space with proper TEST presence there should be no tolerance for xenos and xenos lovers. Let none who would consort with the vile enemy trade at our stations, tolerate them not to corrupt our space and jump points.

Trust not the conniving Xi'an and Banu. Hate the Vanduul

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
My avatar technically counts as a Xeno so I don't think I can support you on this one, Bart :(

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
But the vanduul are just so big...
Xi'An are the secret TEST raptor propaganda.
Banu ... Eh, you just stay focused on them :D

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I hear every few days about how awesome that the xi'an and the banu and the fucking vanduul.

Aside from this being completely untrue, due to the superiority of mankind's flying space bricks, it is also EXTRA HERESYTM. There are those out there that would trade or even fight to protect the ruinous powers of the xenos menace. I say let it end! In any space with proper TEST presence there should be no tolerance for xenos and xenos lovers. Let none who would consort with the vile enemy trade at our stations, tolerate them not to corrupt our space and jump points.

Trust not the conniving Xi'an and Banu. Hate the Vanduul
Hell March was the theme music of my Childhood. That and the soundtrack from Star Wars... and Star Trek...

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
If you have not read the lore, the Banu were cruising the stars in their Merchantmen thousands of years before mankind even got in space.

So yeah I have every right to expect they ARE superior in every conceivable way (materials, weapons tech, propulsion tech...).
Banu are practically immortal, they only die if killed, so.

Reactions: Azmodeth
Forgot your password?