Have no fear, Emnity is here

Emnity Frost

Ensign
Aug 10, 2014
RSI Handle
EmFrost
Hi there people. Just dropping to say hello. I've been researching for an org to join in SC and Test was the first one to impress me. It was the first one i checked few weeks ago. After that I checked most of the rest worth checking and, here I am, back to my roots :P Couldn't help but to join you guys. There is something about this community I dunno what.

And here is me hoping to meet some fun and nice people with dedication to the game. I intend to play my ass when SC hits the market and meanwhile doing what I can to master my skills during the alpha we have now.
I have 4 years spent in EVE so that has to count for somethng. I see most of the bigger orgs focus around carebear stuff which doesn't please me much. I hope I can fit in amongs the devisions of warfare, mischief, making other peoples lives harder, making and holding my/our turf dangerous place to visit and basically everything else that makes player interaction ingame like real life. Stuff's real in this game man, people die here !!!

If any questions, just shoot away.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Sorry for the late welcome! I was taking a break in Korea and now I am back to properly shake your hand and give you our complementary signature ice-cold internet beer~

Forgot your password?