Have you Co-ordinated with RSI about color scheme

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
I'm afraid RSI did not get the memo that our glorious leader chose a more powerful, more beautiful colour scheme for our underwear.
There's a simple solution though.
Never wash that suite.
The blue will turn to black(ish) and the white will turn somewhat yellow with time. Especially in Pyro's harsh climate.
Spilling beer helps too.

1718114167838.png

While where at it, if you got that reward you've been hanging around Stanton way too long dude... :-)

Last edited:

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
You must be one of them there subscribers? Very niiiice, I'm still very pleased with my Caudrillo Hazard Helmet and Overlord Stinger Armour :glorious:
Sorry good sir. But that's one of them forgotten promises from back when CIG switched to the current website from their Kickstarter style one.
It came alongside an "Original and Backers reward" and a "Hangar Reward" on June 27, 2013.
I bought my game package on June 24, 2013.
Talk about timing. :-)

Anyhow, that was before they celebrated the 15 million mark.
Remind me, how much money did they make with sales at the ILW 2954?
Still no test suit.
Or AX1 Repair Bot.
Or Preacher Armament XXII
Not even that stupid UEE Towel.
Awww come on!
At least give me that towel!
It's the most usefull item for a space true vagabond!

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I would love to know how many of the people who backed the project back then are still paying any attention to it now - I know there's plenty who are, but obviously we don't hear from those who aren't. Speaking of hanging around Stanton too long, what do we think a Record Breaker Skin is? It doesn't even say for which ship, it's so old!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Speaking of hanging around Stanton too long, what do we think a Record Breaker Skin is? It doesn't even say for which ship, it's so old!
Well, it's a skin, not a paint. Once it's released you get it automatically the next time you spawn on a med-bed. Probably goes tone in tone with the Test spacesuit.
I'm more perplexed by the Squadron 42 Mission disk in the same package.
Wonder how they get out of that one.
Maybe by granting us the extra mission DLC that is guaranteed to come with the Extra Deluxe Squadron 42 Pre-Order Box after release?

PS: Anyone remembers the Electro Skin Hull Enhancement they sold back then? :-)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
PS: Anyone remembers the Electro Skin Hull Enhancement they sold back then? :-)
SC - Initial SC Purchases.PNG

The original stealth / pirate skin for SC as well as the Electro Skin Hull. I picked these up the day I learned about SC & made my account initially. Then had to wait for my new graphics card to arrive in order to input my Never Settle In Space Edition code to make it official.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I always thought that it was an addon that would allow you to switch between paints on your ship to help you blend in where things might get hostile. Not that a simply ping & scan wouldn't reveal the truth of you being an invader anyways.
From my recollection it was that but your sig would give away you were using it as it'd go higher than normal :-)

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Yes, I have weekly meetings with Chris and we discuss things like color of cosmetic items.
Surely the public face of the Cloud Empire reports his achievents (or lack thereof) to the true power behind the throne.
All hail our glorious leader!
:-P

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
I always thought that it was an addon that would allow you to switch between paints on your ship to help you blend in where things might get hostile.
From my recollection it was that but your sig would give away you were using it as it'd go higher than normal :-)
To quote the original, original description of the Electro Skin:
THE KICKSTARTER: The Electro Skin Hull Enhancement for existing Roberts Space Industries ship owners. Can switch hull appearance at a flick of a switch. Includes special skin to show that you've backed twice. (5$)
Basically the Electro Skin lets you use all your ship skins at will and on the fly.
Like literally on the fly. As in while taking beauty shots in atmosphere. It has no other use than vanity. And you can't display a skin you do not own for that ship.
Except if there will ever be something like earnable faction skins. That allow you to land in faction locations for example. Or stop certain factions from grabbing your cargo. In that case it might turn into something awfully usefull. :-P

Fun idea: I want a Electro Skin that can display adds. "This kill was presented by Behring Applied Technologies. Behring, DOOM is spelled AD5B!"

Forgot your password?