Have you tried the RSI Customer service?

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
Hey guys:
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here goes.

I currently have a 325A a Freelancer and a Connie all with LTI BUT I would like to know if I can strip the LTI off of , say, the 325A and exchange the ship for something else. I know if I melt it on the cart I will loose my LTI. Do I need to call customer support for this?

Thanks

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
Hey guys:

I currently have a 325A a Freelancer and a Connie all with LTI BUT I would like to know if I can strip the LTI off of , say, the 325A and exchange the ship for something else. I know if I melt it on the cart I will loose my LTI. Do I need to call customer support for this?

Thanks
First look at the cross-chassis upgrades. Might be something you want there. If not you can try.

*cross-chassis upgrades allow you to keep your LTI.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
You WILL lose LTI if you do anything other than a CCU. What are you looking at getting?

Most LTI ships demand a premium on the grey market if you wanted to sell it.

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
You WILL lose LTI if you do anything other than a CCU. What are you looking at getting?

Most LTI ships demand a premium on the grey market if you wanted to sell it.
A E G I S B U L L D O G !!!! lol

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
Dam shame the changed the name !!! lol

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
Hey guys:

Thanks

You can talk to customer service if you want to transfer the LTI on something else, Concierge preferably. I have heard sometimes they do this.

I would be patient though unless you really need the funds.
They have stated in the past that all ships can be upgraded (or Cross chassis, i forgot what it was word per word) into another ship as long as it was more expensive than what you currently have.
That way, you keep the LTI.

Best option on selling it, Post it on our forum market place or redit - starcitizen_trades.
you might be able to put an additional 50% to 100% of its value because of the LTI. (idk its current grey market value off the top of my head)
It will sell quick since its LTI.

Last edited:

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
Thanks. Guess Ill keep it then :P

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
A E G I S B U L L D O G !!!! lol
Just BTW mate, the Vanguard is going to have LTI automatically for the concept sale, which should be Soon(tm)ish, they started concepting it a few weeks ago. I know a lot of people are looking forward to it, I suspect many a Cutlass and Super Hornet will be melted for it if it looks like it's competitive dogfighter, in addition to being super tanky and long distance.

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
Just BTW mate, the Vanguard is going to have LTI automatically for the concept sale, which should be Soon(tm)ish, they started concepting it a few weeks ago. I know a lot of people are looking forward to it, I suspect many a Cutlass and Super Hornet will be melted for it if it looks like it's competitive dogfighter, in addition to being super tanky and long distance.
Now, let's see if I can finally get a SHIP on one of those "release windows" they do. because I have never been able to! lol

Forgot your password?