Haven't been on TS - But I have a good reason

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Ok I don't have a good reason for not being on but hear me out. Week before last sometime one of my long time friends started talking to me about World of Tanks. Basically the deal was that RDDT(Reddit if you didn't guess) clan was gonna be getting back a bunch of people from the old days and we would be a clan again like old times because we actually used to kick ass really good like top 10 clan good.

So I'm like "I don't know, thats cool but I quit for a reason(I was burned out heavily). So he says(pronounced whines) he's also gonna rejoin and that one of the deputy commanders also wanted me back. I'm like "ok I'll update the client this weekend and we'll see what happens".

So after updating I played a few games, got on the RDDT teamspeak and said "I want to rejoin". Invite was sent and I'm back in, and damn am I rusty. like solid aircraft is falling apart rusty but I'm getting back into it and we're doing better as a clan now because we're getting people back and growing stronger. Day 1 I'm back I get put into a clan battle and I'm like "guys wtf do I do?"

So whats why I haven't been on and only been posting on here and reddit itself. Been trying to grind some new tank lines and that is going well.

Also congrats to Montoya on his new soon to be born indentured servant. If your son is anything like you we're all in trouble and that is not a bad thing. Please warn us though when you let him command the fleet so we are not trying to decipher gurgles and giggles as actual fleet orders which may be your drunken musings. ok? That would be great.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I see directive 39 (infiltrate World of Tanks and trick them into joining us here) is underway!

You are not missing too much, enjoy your time in the tanks, see how long you can stretch it out for, we will still be here when you burn out again.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Believe it or not several people in the clan are backing Star Citizen. I'll try to get a few of them to join us if possible.

I didn't think I was missing much anyway but right now it is a good distraction to play Tanks again. I really do enjoy the game when its good. When its mouth breathers and window lickers on your team well........fill in the blank here.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
At least you have a reason. I'm never on TS. I feel like I'd be ingratiating myself on you guys if I did get on :P

Forgot your password?