Having another ffxi relapse...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Help me... im having nostalgia relapse of my good times in ffxi i had for year and years ago..... Sitting half naked in my bedroom with a blanket drapped over head head staring at the bubblebox waiting for Argus to spawn so i can finally get my Peacock amulet, or Dieing over and over and over again from massive trains of monsters that i have no idea how they saw or heard me. I hate what it has become and but i always want to play it to bring back my memories of great times... I think about the days of HNM farming with my link shell of 100 people leading my people to victory and getting them awesome items... i really miss all of that the nostalgia is to strong sometimes... then i check to see what the game is now and it makes me want to try...

Reactions: BluePilote

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I didn't understand a single word of what you wrote there.

I will pretend this post never happened.

Reactions: Radegast74

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I didn't understand a single word of what you wrote there.

I will pretend this post never happened.
Haha yeah its just me missing my favorite game of all time listening to music from it while i work. I wont go back because square really made some big mistakes which destroyed the community and unity players needed to complete complex tasks. Pretty much no you can solo everything and there is no need to have friends or a "Linkshell"(Guild) to do anything. also all the gear earned from those big events became completely useless with gear that was so stupid strong that all other gear became worthless. the game was good for a long time but these days its dead. It took me 1.5 years to reach max lvl on 1 job which was a big achievement i was the 4th dark knight to ever hit lvl 75 on all of the titan server. i was part of 2 of the largest end game shells in the game one which i started and ran for 4 years before i quit the game the first time. It's rough to see something you really loved just die like that others will never be able to experience what i got to.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Every generation has their game.

I dont think my kids have any interest in Donkey Kong or Pac-man.

Forgot your password?