HCS Voice pack review

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I got "Eden" when I want a voice that tickle my balls and for the time I'm on the edge I have "Jazz" to keep me in line.. 🙃 🤪
As in Eden is sweet and loving and Jazz is brute, tuff and some time rude if you don't get it right.
CHEERS! 🍻

Reactions: Blind Owl

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Are the HCS voice packs updated to 3.5?

Thanks
I haven't seen any updated since around 3.2, and with many stopping at 3.0.

Once you have one they're actually fairly easy to update, but there are quite a few new commands they don't have any voices for.

Do you need a good computer to use this as well?
I have an i7-6850K with 16 GB RAM, and even pre-OCS I never noticed any impact to SC performance when I would run VoiceAttack.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
shit.
shit shit shit.
Hardest decision yet:
Midnight or Orion?
Dr. Who or Captain Kirk?

Gaaaaaaaaa
KIRK RULES!!! Didn't you know?

Hey, you guys have your flight systems talking back to you, and haven't made a comedy sketch up yet? Why are we not seeing, hearing and rolling on the floor?

You can get docked a drink that way, or have to buy a round for the house. Now get on it!

OzarkHippy

Space Marshal
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Galileo
I haven't seen any updated since around 3.2, and with many stopping at 3.0.

Once you have one they're actually fairly easy to update, but there are quite a few new commands they don't have any voices for.

I have an i7-6850K with 16 GB RAM, and even pre-OCS I never noticed any impact to SC performance when I would run VoiceAttack.
Ok thanks
I have an old pack called ANNA. not sure where I got it. I'm thinking on just modifying it but I do not know where the sound files are.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Ok thanks
I have an old pack called ANNA. not sure where I got it. I'm thinking on just modifying it but I do not know where the sound files are.
ANNA is a fairly popular one for SC, it has even been featured on the RSI site and referenced in some of their videos a while back.

There are some good tutorials online that I remembered referencing when I made some tweaks to the voice pack I was using, I think there is even one somewhere in the TEST forums.

Crashdogg

Grand Admiral
Aug 31, 2018
RSI Handle
Crashdogg
HCS voice pack 1/2 price till the end of the month.

Reached 3000 followers on Twitter
Major bargains to be had!
It's half price time - But just a few days left!
Hi all! We're deep in development with some new stuff that's being prepared for Christmas, however, we do have a VoiceAttack profile and product almost ready for No Man's Sky - More on that in the coming week! Meantime, we reached 3000 followers on Twitter! You can still follow us if you haven't already! Here, @voicepacks
To celebrate, we're allowing everyone a half-price code off every order until the end of August. There are a few days left to grab a bargain and increase your crew.
Just use the code '3000HALFPRICE' at checkout.

Mastersan

Space Marshal
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Mastersan
Awesome, thanks for code. I just grabbed Eden, Archer, Eli, Midnight, and the Ship's Cat :D The Event Horizon thing is cool that allows you to use up to 6 packs/profiles at once for diff roles.
When you've got all loaded try saying these for lulz:
Enable chit-chat --> Eden, are you around? --> Feed the cat! --> What kind of planet is made of chocolate? --> Greetings Midnight!
🤣

Forgot your password?