Hell of a game.

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
Put this in a bug report, but it was so much fun I had to share with ya'll

Playing Vandaall Swarm with 2 other random players, wave 2, disabled a final vandall and it's stuck spinning in space, I accidentally ram it like 3 times as I'm unaware it's dead in space (i'm not that good yet) and I finally notice it's dead in the water and try to kill it but it won't die. takes my hits and no more damage.
I finally stopped, crept up next to it and blaze away, to no avail. Tries ramming it full speed it just spins wildly.
Here's a vid from my phone (don't know how to make screed shot vids)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kh0jaa178madxb4/File Mar 25, 10 02 50 PM.mov?dl=0

then, other players not moving to my knowledge minutes go on as I wander about, one player replies to a text and says he's just concentrating on flying, so finally I decide to crash into the boundary, but GO THROUGH IT. Free at last, free at last!
Fly out in the nothing for a while and decide to try and crash into the red sun.
Not sure if I"m actually out of boundary of course, but it feels like it.
here's some vid of that.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dosdxxeps92v0z5/File Mar 25, 10 07 41 PM.mov?dl=0
Game finally kills me out and I respawn all alone
during which I get an audio for a long string of enemy killed announcements and I'm in game about 4 levels later (seems the game had continued without me with the other players) and I'm alone and winning, but respawned correctly and finally get killed and the games over.

Fun!
Running windows 7 AMD FX 8350 GEforceGTX 960; was flying 315p

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
Could just be a bad connection, honestly this is what it looks like.

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
Might be more or that. Another player posted on rsi with the exact same errors, down to the backspace not working on chat.

Forgot your password?