Hellion

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Just stumbled upon this early stage game. Looks really promising. I think it's the closest to SC from all the space games out there. They are due to release a Steam early access version, at the beginning of 2017. I'm definitely getting it. I really like the fact they decided not to go for a crowd funding development strategy. Too many developers doing that nowadays, and most of them are only delivering beautiful core ideas, buried under huge piles of the shittiest design choices.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiO3o6cIDuQ

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
If you don't listen to the commentary, read the texts or pay too much attention, it looks pretty much the same as star citizen O.o
Those monitors, stepping the the chair, etc. I wonder if some of the design team moved to star citizen or something.

Reactions: Cherokeedog

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
If you don't listen to the commentary, read the texts or pay too much attention, it looks pretty much the same as star citizen O.o
Those monitors, stepping the the chair, etc. I wonder if some of the design team moved to star citizen or something.
Yah, looks a lot like SC.

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Indeed it resembles SC a lot. If they change the color palette to blue and gray, they could successfully pass it as a SC DLC or somethin'.

I'm also under the impression that, even though they haven't even launched an Alpha yet, they'll end up releasing before SC, as the content is basically limited to one solar system. I'd say it'll be good playing this while waiting for Star Citizen to finally be fleshed out.

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
Indeed it resembles SC a lot. If they change the color palette to blue and gray, they could successfully pass it as a SC DLC or somethin'.

I'm also under the impression that, even though they haven't even launched an Alpha yet, they'll end up releasing before SC, as the content is basically limited to one solar system. I'd say it'll be good playing this while waiting for Star Citizen to finally be fleshed out.
For sure i would play a reskined SC if it comes out before SC does. Mechanics im sure are idenitcal so would be good practice.

Forgot your password?