Hello all; excited to find my niche!

Jackalbear

Ensign
Jan 10, 2023
RSI Handle
Jackalbear
Hey everyone! My name is Josh and I go by Jackalbear online.

I'm originally from Minnesota but my partner and I live on a sailboat full time sailing etc.
I plan to be gaming on Starlink from the Bahamas shortly. I'll keep those interested posted on how that goes.

I love shows like the Expanse and Battlestar, movies like Dune. (I wish I were a bigger reader)
Star Citizen has the potential to be one of the best games out in ages and I'm excited about that.

I love exploring but I'm also very good at combat generally. I excel at support roles like medic as I have a good FPS shot but love those logistics and support roles to keep the battle in our favor. Currently I'm most interested in a medical role/transport pilot. I'd feel confident driving most anything fairly quickly and I'm generally the pilot in games whwre many people don't like flying, like squad.

First game I ever played was San Francisco Rush on N64.

I currently play Squad (mostly Galactic Contension which is a Star Wars mod), Hell Let Loose and some Overwatch.

I wanted to join a large and friendly group in hopes of doing ops with others. TEST seems to fit that bill.

Always Picard.

I am curious, how often/what kinds of operations do people do? I'd love to join in some ship raiding type stuff or see what Jump Town is all about. I don't know much about JT but it seems like my scene. Haha

Can't wait to see everyone out there!

Forgot your password?