Hello all

Taltin

Admiral
Nov 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Taltin
Well since I have been in the PTU since 2.0a I decided it was about time I join a group, and Test looks like they are having loads of fun so why not join up :)

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Taltin

Admiral
Nov 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Taltin
Where you from stranger? US, Lousiana

What drew you to Star Citizen? Played EvE online for ever( i know not same group) and I always rathered twitch style gameplay and not point and click,

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) The PvP is always fun even in the ptu

What was the first game you remember playing? Oh man, maybe Super Mario on NES

What other games do you play? EvE, as said earlier, Ark, and of course Star Citizen

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Drunk fleet is the best fleet

Picard or Kirk? Never really watched Star Trek so Vader

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
currently in the Discord, in #general just cant talk xD
It's worth noting that Discord has two features:

One is the "#<subject>" channels. These are text chat channels, which you can use freely without a mic or headphones.

The other is the Voice Channels underneath the text channels. Click those to join them directly. Will require a mic to use most effectively.

Chat away!

Reactions: Arrangingstars

Taltin

Admiral
Nov 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Taltin
It's worth noting that Discord has two features:

One is the "#<subject>" channels. These are text chat channels, which you can use freely without a mic or headphones.

The other is the Voice Channels underneath the text channels. Click those to join them directly. Will require a mic to use most effectively.

Chat away!
Yes, I tried to join the general voice chat earlier today and it wouldn't let me, maybe I'll join the new members section when I get back home.

I joined for a second then saw some one scream new member in chat, but my stuff wasn't set up and left it

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Yes, I tried to join the general voice chat earlier today and it wouldn't let me, maybe I'll join the new members section when I get back home.

I joined for a second then saw some one scream new member in chat, but my stuff wasn't set up and left it
Yeah, you need a moderator to get you your registration permissions to verify and let you into the other channels. When you get home, hop in and I'll help you out! <3

Taltin

Admiral
Nov 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Taltin
Thank you all for the welcomes

Yeah, you need a moderator to get you your registration permissions to verify and let you into the other channels. When you get home, hop in and I'll help you out! <3
I am actually on via my phone right now, but I will be on my desktop tomorrow if i need to be on that to get this sorted :)

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Thank you all for the welcomes

I am actually on via my phone right now, but I will be on my desktop tomorrow if i need to be on that to get this sorted :)
Are you sure you're on? I don't see you in the server. I think you might be in the wrong Discord or something.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?