Hello all

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Greetings. Been a member of SC for about 2 years, but I just joined this org on the recommendation of another of your members (Hybus). You can call me Thal or Thalstan. I am looking forward to meeting some/most/all of you in game and in the forums.

Thanks
Thal

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
WELCOME TO TEST SQUADRON THE BEST OF ALL OF ZE SQUADRONS

Some questions to break the ice.
1. What ship do you have?
2. What ship do you want?
3. have you joined the test discord its a fun time?

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
WELCOME TO TEST SQUADRON THE BEST OF ALL OF ZE SQUADRONS

Some questions to break the ice.
1. What ship do you have?
2. What ship do you want?
3. have you joined the test discord its a fun time?
1) 325, Connie Taurus, Connie Phoenix, Super Hornet, Prospector, Bucc
2) I really want to do exploring. Aquila, Carrack? Not sure. Maybe melt the 325 for a 315? I do like combat, but it's not really what I am best at (twitch combat). I like the thought of doing some group missions/etc, but I also want to be able to come in and do some things (mining was one of the few things I liked in EVE) I would also like a retaliator (maybe). Mostly, I want to hang out with a great bunch of people and help out best I can.

I don't feel like I have to pilot a ship to have fun. I can have just as much fun running a science station, a turret, engineering station, maybe do repairs, etc.

As for test discord...umm, still have read through all the FAQs/stickies for Test Squadron...where do I join it, and can you point me to a good overall intro to TS?

Reactions: Murderer

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to TEST!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
1)As for test discord...umm, still have read through all the FAQs/stickies for Test Squadron...where do I join it, and can you point me to a good overall intro to TS?
Welcome to TEST, just press the button DISCORD on top, you will enter as an invited new user. If the moderators aren't sleeping ;), they will notice a new user and help you further.
That is how I did it.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
nope. my game package was the Taurus. The aurora was never one I was interested in. Miner/Hauler/Explorer is what I've pretty much always been interested in.

Forgot your password?