Hello and so on :)

The_Logarithm

Grand Admiral
Mar 23, 2016
RSI Handle
TheLogarithm
Where you from stranger? Bavaria ;)

What drew you to Star Citizen? The fascination of a beautiful space simulation

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploration and fighting alongside my fellow TEST pilots

What was the first game you remember playing? Uhm.... I don't know^^ probably yoshi's island on the snes

What other games do you play? Fallout 4, Stardew Valley, Factorio, Elite: Dangerous, all sorts of racing sims, hitman, pretty much everything that's fun really :)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I was invited to join and wasn't part of any organization before. I was then actually looking forward to having some people (in this case even a hell of a lot of people) to play star citizen together with.

Picard or Kirk? None of the above. (Han Solo all the way)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Germans don't have a sense of humor and beer isn't a joke.

haha... what do I know. I'm American. We can't make beer to save our lives and all the good comedians come from Canada.
Ha. You made me laugh Zapp. That's gotta count for something. I do concur with you on the beer though. I'll keep sending you cases of Canadian beer. Anything to help out a fellow TESTie.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You make mockery of Bavarian beer? You FOOL!
The Bavarians ARE beer. THey're made of 98% Beer and 2% bones, and .0001% humour! These are facts!
Welcome to Test! Ignore this man, he does not represent Canada!
Hahaha, shush basement dweller. You're distracting me from being distracted at work. These tanks won't clean themselves you know.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Where you from stranger? Bavaria ;)
Bavaria? What country is that? Why do you have a German flag next to your name if you're from Bavaria?! You lie to us!

Gotta spell it out for us Americans. It took me a second, but I'm good now.

I like your cream donuts!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?