Hello everybody!

Feb 20, 2016
RSI Handle
YourDistraction
I'm excited for this game and to be apart of a community that should help make this game a lot of fun to play. I'm married with five kids, so I'll do my best to participate here, and in the game as much as I can.

Where you from stranger?

USA, more specifically, Oregon.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
An open world space simulator sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Plus the amount of money it has made from people backing it also caught my eye that this game might be worth checking out.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploring space and the planets that are there should be a lot of fun.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I think it was the original Mario on NES.

What other games do you play?
I like sports games, but I also enjoy FPS', adventure games, pretty much all sorts of games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I received an e-mail this morning inviting me to this place. So I thought I would check it out.

Picard or Kirk?
I don't really watch Star Trek, but I guess I would pick Picard.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Feb 20, 2016
RSI Handle
YourDistraction
I'm married with one kid and I barely have time for pretend life. Teach me your ways oh wise one! Haha.
Welcome to TEST! Hope to see ya in the 'verse.
Here's a secret... become a stay-at-home parent. It's what I do. It allows me to have the freedom to game and whatnot while taking care of the kids and the house.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Here's a secret... become a stay-at-home parent. It's what I do. It allows me to have the freedom to game and whatnot while taking care of the kids and the house.
Brilliant. You don't know how much I want this. However, bills and food and clothes and stuff unfortunately all cost money. Just need that damn lotto ticket to work out for me . . .
Haha. I'd retire so damn quick.

Reactions: YourDistraction
Forgot your password?