Hello everyone.

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Playing the current EnB Emu?
What do you go by on there?
I used to play it, but it has been a while!

Welcome to TEST!
Are you saying it's still possible to play EnB?

Oh btw Welcome Eremetic glad to see another x EnB player those of us who played the game that EVE killed or nm EA the bastards killed it.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Are you saying it's still possible to play EnB?

Oh btw Welcome Eremetic glad to see another x EnB player those of us who played the game that EVE killed or nm EA the bastards killed it.
https://www.net-7.org/

Pretty impressive the work they're doing. I last played a few years ago, and at that time they'd even implemented some of the classes that EA had eliminated due to not understanding what the term 'game balance' actually means, as well as fixed many game mechanics that EA broke pandering to Terran Traders wanting an 'I win' button.

EVE only picked at the remains, it was completely on EA for murdering EnB.

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
https://www.net-7.org/

Pretty impressive the work they're doing. I last played a few years ago, and at that time they'd even implemented some of the classes that EA had eliminated due to not understanding what the term 'game balance' actually means, as well as fixed many game mechanics that EA broke pandering to Terran Traders wanting an 'I win' button.

EVE only picked at the remains, it was completely on EA for murdering EnB.
Watching videos now what a stroll down memory lane. I remember thinking how stunning it was at the time, but now of course not so stunning. I remember standing station and my friends giving me loads of shields to try and BP. I had about everything that could be crafted.

Ah the good old days I hope to have the same kind of experience in SC. No expectations CIG!!!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Super lazy here.
What are the words EnB? I already know what a demon hell beast of EA is and I've heard of Eve.
Earth and Beyond, the last game from Westwood Studios before EA bought them out in the hopes their staff could fix the atrocity of EA's first attempt at an internally developed SIM...The Sims, and to acquire the Command and Conquer franchise...which EA has also since bungled beyond all hope of recovery.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome abord friend...

Reactions: Mich Angel

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Welcome to Test! Have a brew! Here is an Aurora, take 'er out for a spin. Don't mind the duct tape, it is only cosmetic really. Now, aim for that space station, I am going to evac right fast...Oh, BTW that "CLUNK" we heard on take off? Yeah, landing gear. Not like you're going to need it.
Welcome to Test!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
welcome to TEST

I pass through Rantoul several times a year when I go to visit family in La Grange

looks like a fine place to be from

Forgot your password?