Lieutenant
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Kurnis
Hey guys! Been a while since I've done one of these so I'll keep it simple! 😊

Where you from stranger?
Miami, Florida

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Being able to fly a ridiculously awesome ship with other people in an amazingly real universe. I mean, who DOESN'T want to do that??

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, mining, and of course some awesome pvp.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The original Zelda for the NES...fuck I'm old!

What other games do you play?
Lately been playing XCom 2, Total War: Warhammer 2. But I love League of Legends (I have good manners, I swear), Portal, Starcraft, and I may have dabbled in Wow.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Using an extremely complex and sophisticated algorithm, I calculated which coalition of players is superior to all others.

....I sorted guilds by number of players and this one was at the top xD
But after looking at your website and reading up it seems like a great place for me.

Picard or Kirk?
Make it so!

Last edited:

Kurnis

Lieutenant
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Kurnis
I've played my fair share of online games with friends, but I'm rather new at joining a guild full of people I've never met before. But you've all done it. 😋 Can anyone give me advice on how to get more involved, and better acquainted with my new guild and fellow guildmates?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I've played my fair share of online games with friends, but I'm rather new at joining a guild full of people I've never met before. But you've all done it. 😋 Can anyone give me advice on how to get more involved, and better acquainted with my new guild and fellow guildmates?
We have Discord, which is good for making friends here, and for finding who else is online in Star Citizen, and sometimes other games. I was going to post the link but I don't have it on this computer, lol... search at the top of the screen here should find it for you.

Forgot your password?