Hello everyone!

FireEmblem6

Captain
Feb 27, 2016
RSI Handle
FireEmblem6
Hello everyone! Not really allowed to drink beer so hopefully you will still accept me! (Issues with medication)

Now to answer the questionnaire thingy ....

Where you from stranger?

I currently live in the United States in the state of Florida.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

My friend told me about the game. He has invested a lot into the game and finally let me borrow his game for a few days. I tried the tutorial (Which everyone has told me was a horrible idea) and I instantly fell in love with the game! My wife later bought me the mustang package.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I mean, everything really! Maybe a little less on racing though .... I have tried several times and I just can not get the hang of it!

What was the first game you remember playing?

Super Mario Bros on the NES. I believe my parents till have pictures of me playing it as a 1 or 2 year old.

What other games do you play?

Pretty much everything. I am just a gamer, I don't shy away from too many games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I heard about it from Myre_Test on twitch. I didn't fully understand it at the time, but I am slowly starting to learn about it. I got an email today to sign up so I have!

Picard or Kirk?

I know enough to understand they are Star Trek characters but not much beyond that. I really should try to watch the series one day but my gaming addiction keeps me from watching a lot of shows :P

If you want to know anything else about me just let me know :) I try to stream Monday - Wednesday 7pm cst (or -6UTC)

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Hello everyone! Not really allowed to drink beer so hopefully you will still accept me! (Issues with medication)

Now to answer the questionnaire thingy ....

Where you from stranger?

I currently live in the United States in the state of Florida.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

My friend told me about the game. He has invested a lot into the game and finally let me borrow his game for a few days. I tried the tutorial (Which everyone has told me was a horrible idea) and I instantly fell in love with the game! My wife later bought me the mustang package.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I mean, everything really! Maybe a little less on racing though .... I have tried several times and I just can not get the hang of it!

What was the first game you remember playing?

Super Mario Bros on the NES. I believe my parents till have pictures of me playing it as a 1 or 2 year old.

What other games do you play?

Pretty much everything. I am just a gamer, I don't shy away from too many games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I heard about it from Myre_Test on twitch. I didn't fully understand it at the time, but I am slowly starting to learn about it. I got an email today to sign up so I have!

Picard or Kirk?

I know enough to understand they are Star Trek characters but not much beyond that. I really should try to watch the series one day but my gaming addiction keeps me from watching a lot of shows :p

If you want to know anything else about me just let me know :) I try to stream Monday - Wednesday 7pm cst (or -6UTC)
Welcome :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?