Hello fellow drunk flyers.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
I already made a post on reddit, and will copy paste it here because i'm lazy today :)

Aloha, my name is Choppanob! I'm just a big bearded older gamer *cough* of 40 years old from the netherlands.

The oldest space sim that i can remember and got hooked on, is the wire frame game "Elite" But i'm a sci-fi fan as long as i can remember, it started with the first Star Wars movie and been a fan of it since. And i also love to read/watch Fantasy besides sci-fi.

For hobbies... i have too much of them, but will say a few nevertheless A few of the big ones are, Collecting and working on old 4-stroke Honda motorcycles and mopeds. Collecting and painting warhammer 40k (Mostly Orks, but also have Space Wolves and Tau) Few of the smaller hobbies are, playing Didgeridoo, Frisbee, Devil Sticks, Diabolo Hacky Sack and other weird park games :)

For sport... Mostly all things X-treme sports related, But it's turned mostly in watching now then doing it my self these days. (damn you age) Turned from semi-pro Aressive inliner to Street BMX to Extreme PC Gamer :p

Few Things you need to know about me are... I'm a cat person that likes a few beers now and then. But also loves to collect and drink mead... from a horn ofc! Love all kinds of music, but roots are still in old metal and progressive rock. I suck in grammer and spelling in all my languages (like to switch letters around)

For the game and and Corp. I have been keeping a eye out for a while now on this game, and started pledging a while back with a Freelancer, but those turned pretty quick into a Freelancer MAX, Freelancer MIS, F7C-R Hornet Ghost and a Cutlass... and keeping an eye out for the next chance i can get my hands on a Starfarer. As you can tell from my ships, i will be more of a space trucker and supporter then a dog fighter.

I think i will leave it at this for now. So i see ya all in game/reddit/forums/TS etc... peace out!

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome welcome! We have excellent elderly services for our more senior gamers like Montoya :cough cough:

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

We do indeed have services for our older gamers. Mostly, we have Garrett Morris from the New York School for the Hard of Hearing.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
wat, 40k? When? Where? how?

Bloody magpies...

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

interesting hobbies. i suggest to get a 350R for some racing. and welcome to the european side, we are the ramp agents for our future bengals.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Whot ? .... .whot did you say? ... speak up laddie! can't hear ya!
But thanks for the welcome guys

chrizz said:
welcome :D

interesting hobbies. i suggest to get a 350R for some racing. and welcome to the european side, we are the ramp agents for our future bengals.
I have been thinking to get a racer for some adreneline fun, but i'm more looking towards a M50 for that instead of the 360K.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Whot ? .... .whot did you say? ... speak up laddie! can't hear ya!
But thanks for the welcome guys

I have been thinking to get a racer for some adreneline fun, but i'm more looking towards a M50 for that instead of the 360K.

the 350R is the racer with style, compare it to a lamborghini. the m50 is more like fast and furious. you want to be able to drink your gin tonic while overtaking your enemies.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
chrizz said:
the 350R is the racer with style, compare it to a lamborghini. the m50 is more like fast and furious. you want to be able to drink your gin tonic while overtaking your enemies.
I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to ships in SC, so i need to look more into them.
And i'm not really a exotic car fan, but more of a Muscle car anf Hot Rod person.
So i need a ship with oversized engines! ... and a flame paint job ofc :)

Forgot your password?